Marina Phillips's details
- Country: Canada
- Region: Toronto
- Studies: Talent Manager
- University: Ree Ree Productions
- Marina Phillips's presentations
MARINA PHILLIPS, FOUNDER REE REE PRODUCTIONS
Marina’Ree Ree’ Phillips, represents and develops some of Canada’s most sought after radio broadcasters, talent and artists, Ree Ree is a strategic businesswoman strutting her heels in Toronto’s entertainment industry like no other.
Ree Ree is an executive producer with three shows, DVD’s and films under her belt, and this is only the genesis of her production endeavours. In 2009 and 2010, Ree Ree was the Executive Producer of three highly acclaimed shows by comedian Trixx, along with two DVD’S, Trixx: Face Value and Trixx: Iceman.
Her latest production project, ‘Beyond BeSpoke’ is a documentary that explores the Bespoke and Luxury lifestyle from the perspective of purveyors of luxury in different countries, unfolding the most exquisite of life’s indulgences which is to be released in Spring 2012.
An advocate for women, Ree Ree strives to embolden Toronto’s female professionals by founding ‘Champagne and Strawberries’, a specialized events company, which hosts events that enable expert women in the GTA to unite and expand.
Her community influence continues to reach a wider range of women with the ‘City Circuit Group’, working alongside some other female heavyweights – Debi Blair, Suzanne Elmazi, and Chrissy Newton. The City Circuit Group is a business networking portal and online reality-based series, that has set out to teach others the value of networking.
Learn more about Marina at http://www.reereeproductions.com/
Talent Roster includes:
- Spex, “The Riddim Track Master” radio personality, DJ
- Trixx, comedian, MC, radio personality
- Nathaniel Anderson, Creative Director, Photographer and Film Maker
- Scott Boogie, radio personality and DJ
- JJ “Jeni” McKenzie, radio personality
- DJ Reddy Fox, radio personality, DJ and entrepreneur
- Snowdon Grant, Stylist
- J Melody, singer and song writer,
- Mark “Kurupt” Stoddart, Visual Artist